Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 January 2018

A rarity

The Reverend Simonsen's book is a rarity. Several readers have been in touch to say how grateful they are to be reminded of it this month.

I was privileged to have been given a copy by my mother early in my married life. I know it was a tremendous help to our family and our business. Its principles (all extracted from the Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures) have also shaped decisions in various volunteer organisations I have been involved in, including church. 

Each time I return to its pages, I am filled with gratitude for two things: the author's rich sharing of the results of his thorough research into the meaning of true substance and supply; and his vivid examples, which validate his reasoning. 

In recent years, I have had the privilege of reading portions of this book aloud with a few interested friends, each of whom has soon become absorbed in this account from a bygone era, but which resonates with clarity and relevance to all of us today.


Julie Swannell

No comments:

Popular Posts