Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 May 2017

In my handbag

May Book – No and Yes by Mary Baker Eddy.

This amazing little book goes with me in my handbag. It is wonderful that when one is in 'waiting on an appointment' mode, it can be brought out to gain some enlightenment – no matter where it opens.

But right now the task is to read it from beginning to end.

As I read the Preface I was taken with the advice to “babes in Christ” to “leave the meat and take the unadulterated milk of the Word.” We are surely all babes in Christ, and each time we read this precious book it raises us a little higher towards that meat. And this is for the benefit for all mankind. Whatever blesses one blesses all, as Science and Health has it: “In the scientific relation of God to man, we find that whatever blesses one blesses all, as Jesus showed with the loaves and the fishes, – Spirit, not matter, being the source of supply” (206:15).

Joyce Voysey


No comments:

Popular Posts