Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 January 2015

Faith that helps your church grow strong in the Lord


As we prepare for the visit of Madelon Maupin in early March for some Bible workshops, I love what the Living Bible has in Romans 1: 10 - 12 from the great apostle Paul:

And one of the things I keep on praying for is the opportunity, God willing,

to come at last to see you and, if possible, that I may have  a safe trip.

For I long to visit you so that I can impart to you the faith that will help your church grow strong in the Lord.

Then, too, I need your help, for I want not only to share my faith with you

but to be encouraged by yours. Each of us will be a blessing to the other.

If you are coming along, please get your registration form in soon (by Feb 6 if possible) so that we can plan our logistics!
 
Julie Swannell 

No comments:

Popular Posts