Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 January 2015

Greeting friends


A last word from me for January.

Loved Paul’s sending greetings to all his friends in Rome in the last chapter.  How much better I could do when writing to far off friends!

In the light of my comment on Paul’s continuing theme of love, it reminded me of having looked up “Senses” on JSH Online (where one can consult old issues of the Christian Science Sentinel and Journal).  I found that in the 1950’s/1960”s one author/editor had three articles on the first page and one on the next page.  I guess that some themes are infinite in nature and can contain many facets to claim our attention, and from which we can learn new lessons.  Certainly this is comprehensively true of love.

Till February, so long, hooroo.
 
Joyce Voysey

No comments:

Popular Posts