And Hymn 202 – same words as
412 (O Dreamer, leave thy dreams). As a First Reader one finds that these words can be appropriate for
most subjects. Wonderful! They are by Charles Parsons, and were printed
in The Christian Science Journal for November, 1888, and in the first Christian Science Hymnal of 1892.
Joyce Voysey
Total Pageviews
Saturday, 30 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I find that I do not like the Bible book The Song of Solomon! It is so sexual/sensual. One might say, well, if it weren’t for sex there wo...
-
Get out our dictionaries Julie Swannell One thing that impressed me as I read Christian Science in Germany is that the new (German) s...
-
It is Christmas Day on Wednesday this year. This morning, 23 rd December 2024, I made a discovery when reading the Christian Science Bible ...
No comments:
Post a Comment